Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alive and Kicking...

Just a quick update to let you all know that the wounded Divas are still alive and well! It truly must be a miracle. I did not expect them to even survive the night they were hurt, yet here they are. Have a great weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. thank you for letting us know!
    i worry about other people's ducks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So happy to hear that! Once they are fully healed, it's time to begin their ninja training so they can take a bite out of the raccoon's butt if he thinks of coming around again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear this!

    We had a chicken somehow break her wing this year. The bone was sticking right out!! I was going to put her down but she seemed fine, eating and drinking, etc. Now I can't even tell which one she is.

    Guess they're tougher than we give them credit for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chickens can be pretty tough ole birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that your Divas are doing well.

    ReplyDelete