Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Was Just Thinking I Should Update You About My Pregnant-With-Twins-Sister...

Remember me asking for prayers because she went into preterm labor and had to be in the hospital on bed rest? Well, after that she went home on bed rest. Then after that she made it far enough along that the babies were out of danger they let her off bed rest! And now.....


SHE IS STILL PREGNANT!!!! One more week and they are actually going to INDUCE her!

The happy couple....isn't she absolutely gorgeous? :)

Daddy's hands.....(and her crazy outie!)

Yeah, go ahead and kiss now you two...

....because you are going to be way too busy to kiss after those two babies get here! :) LOL

I just think it is amazing that she went into preterm and we were so worried and here she is pretty much full term! :) Thank you all for the prayers...PRAYER WORKS! :)

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I'm so glad she's made it to a safe time! She looks great but must be so uncomfortable. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Good for her!! Hey no fair I had twins and ALL the stretch marks to go with it!! Where are Her stretch marks?? Lol Really if she dont have any good for her! You could have played tic tac toe on my belly! She is very pretty!! I cant wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a VERY sweet photo essay.

    Beautiful.

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear your sister is doing so well. Bet she's ready to meet the little ones..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful! I'm glad that the complications/worries about preterm babies are over. Now there's just worrying about getting them to sleep at the same time, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yippee!!
    she looks absolutely beautiful!
    i love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww so exciting for your whole family jennifer! does she live near you so you will be able to enjoy the babies often? what a beautiful couple and what a gorgeous pregnant tummy!!! thanks for sharing hon!! can't wait to hear all about the birth! big herbal and honey hugs to you

    ReplyDelete