Friday, May 15, 2009

Will This Make Me Look More Beautifuler?

Yesterday my 5 year old.....

...made this for me out of a piece of felt, large safety pins, and jingle bells.



She told me that I am already beautiful, but if I pin this on my clothes and wear it around, that I will look even more beautifuler! Think it will work? :)

7 comments:

  1. Lol...How sweet! And creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH--THAT IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!
    i think you better wear it...sure beats any broach you could find :)
    not only will you be beautifuler but she will also always know right where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh HOW stinking sweet! You will be the most beautifulerest lady in town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol She is tooo cute!! They can be so creative!! Its great that you let her do stuff like that.. It promotes Creativity!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, for sure. I want one of those myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee! :) I had in on when hubby brought her home from school Friday and she was so happy. Tbsomeday...yes, that sucker is LOUD with the jingles! She'll definitely always know where I am at. Hmmm...maybe I need to make one for her to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this may top all the macaroni necklaces I received from my kids. Now that they're all teenagers should I fess up that I took off the pasta jewelry on my way to work each day?? Of course I only did that to ensure it didn't get damaged at work ;)

    ReplyDelete